MadAboutRed

MadAboutRed

12.31.2010

あけましておめでとうございます

Happy New Year 2011!

This is our family's very last Christmas and New Year celebration in Japan, so we decided to drag ourselves out of bed (what day is it again?!?) and bring 2011 in with some Karaoke!



Then, after stopping at Starbucks for some yummy hot chocolate, (yes, it's COLD in Okinawa tonight!) we rushed home in time to catch the countdown in Tokyo on Japanese television. When the clock struck midnight, we kissed and yelled "Happy New Year!" and then I tucked Benjamin into my coat and we all three stepped outside to watch the last of the fireworks being set off at Sunset Beach.

To count our blessings this night, it would take sheets upon sheets of paper...

LJ

2 comments:

Bri said...

Awesome!! Happy New Year..may it be full of adventure!!

Brittney said...

Happy New Year to the Davis family! I'm just now getting caught up on your blog. You're such an amazing mom and Ben is perfect! I can honestly tell you that I felt like I did something wrong when I had Brooklynn because she was SO big and people acted like it was a bad thing! Just remember that God has a purpose and a reason for everything, and you're so incredibly blessed to have a healthy baby boy at home with you!