MadAboutRed

MadAboutRed

6.19.2014

Meet lil' Beau Vernon Davis

We had a big party planned for the afternoon of June 8th. Loads of guests were invited over to celebrate our 3rd pregnancy and to see our newly purchased house, in what was so cleverly being called a BabyQ. (Baby shower BBQ--hee hee!) Well, little did we know that the little tyke inside had his own party planned. (Or that he was a boy!)

So, we greeted a few of the early guests and ended up leaving for the hospital at 3:30p, only to have little Beau Vernon Davis at 4:34p. 


He weighed in perfectly at 6 lbs, 6 oz and measured 19 inches tall. He literally has the longest toes of any baby I've ever seen. I think he's going to be tall like his daddy. So here's to my third child--an amazing blessing and a symbol of the clear calling God has asked of me. Now I have triple the joy--Benjamin Anthony, Audrey Jean & Beau Vernon!

*Note: I realize it's been nearly two years since I blogged. We've had a lot happen since then... big moves, new babies, and new beginnings! This is the first time in a long while that I have had some down time and a sound mind to share my thoughts. Enjoy!

0 comments: