MadAboutRed

MadAboutRed

5.06.2010

Thankful This Thursday - The Little Things



My good friend Neisha, the author of the blog The Outdoor Wife, invited the world to join her in being "Thankful on a Thursday".

The Outdoor Wife

Living in a world that moves very quickly with so many people demanding much of my time, I often forget to stop for a moment and reflect on the little things that add so much to my life. So this Thursday, I will. I'm thankful for...

1. Wise and selfless in-laws
2. Colorful flowers I've never seen before
3. Odwalla Superfood
4. International phone service
5. Big tippers
6. The amazing courtesy of the Japanese
7. My cuddly cat
8. ALIAS re-runs
9. Waves crashing along the shore

What are you thankful for today?

Laura

1 comments:

Bri said...

Good ones, Laur. Thanx for sharing.